4/26/11

At The Close.

Last night was Fleur-de-lis Rage. A Kappa function. It was a blast! I took Hanna as my date. 
 Stephanie and Me. 


 Panama City group!!! 

Today we had a little Cru field day because it was reading day, therefore no classes or finals. 
Yes, I am a beast. 

Photo credit to Danielle! Love my Cru people!! 


 As you can see, a storm was coming. 
 Afterwards we went on a trip to Yoghut. The best place ever. I tried their new flavor, Spa Honey Lavender which was delicious with strawberries and granola!
The storm hit while I was in my dorm watching my new favorite show, Twin Peaks, on Netflix. 

On another note, I have 5 days left here! It's bittersweet. But more sweet than bitter. And my birthday is Saturday! I am so ready for summer. 

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, 
but fools despise wisdom and discipline."
Proverbs 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3