8/10/14

Buy My Closet: Part 2

Once again, I am selling clothes in my closet. Take a look! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at anekam92@mac.com! I have now set up a PayPal account to make it easier for payments. Shipping is on me! 

 button down
J. Crew
size S
hardly worn
$10
SOLD
 green top
Nick and Mo
size S
worn, small stain
$7
SOLD

 Elephant print dress with sweetheart neckline
Anthropologie 
size 0
worn twice
$15
SOLD

strapless dress
Anthropologie
size 0
worn twice
$15
SOLD
 ruffle shirt
Marc Jacobs
small pulls, small hole, vintage 
size 2
$7
SOLD
 high-waisted skirt with tie back
billabong 
size S
well worn, good shape
$10
SOLD

 ruffle shirt
Urban Outfitters
size XS
worn a few times
$10
SOLD
 blue cardigan 
J. Crew
size XS
worn, good shape
$10
 BCBG tank
size XS
worn a few times
$15
 blue flowy top
London Blue 
size L (I wore it and I'm a small, it doesn't look big)
worn once
$10
SOLD

 sweater tee
Free People
No size, fits loosely 
bought on consignment
$7
SOLD
 striped, flowy tank
Ella Moss
size S
well worn
$7
 asymmetrical skirt
size S
worn once 
$10
SOLD
 purple ruffle tank
size P 
worn a few times
$10
 white ruffle top
BCBG
size S
worn a few times
$10
 tangerine flowy button down
Ella Moss
size XS
worn often, good shape 
$10
SOLD
 black halter top dress
PERFECT FOR GAMEDAY
Susana Monaco
worn often, great shape
$20
 mock suede top
size S
worn once 
$10
 well-worn Uggs
good shape
size 8
$10
SOLD

 Sam Edelman flats
hardly worn
size 8
never worn 
$15

 Marni for H&M heels
size 7
only worn a few times, scrape on inside 
$10



 Kate Spade snakeskin flats
well-worn
good shape
size 7
$15
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3