4/5/11

Moments.

Bree, a friend of mine, was baptized yesterday. It was the perfect weather for a baptism in the river. 
I also brought my camera along and had a blast taking pictures of the beautiful scenery and Bree's symbolic event in her walk. 
No captions this time. I want this to be a bit of a photo-diary. From one fabulous day. 

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4

This verse has been coming up often in the past few weeks. People mistake it, thinking it means that God will give you anything you want. False. When you delight yourself in the Lord, you want only what He wants for you. The desires of your heart become His desires for you. Nothing could be better than God's plan for your life. Nothing. I mean it. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3