4/29/11

Puddles.

In order to escape all the Royal Wedding hoopla I figured I could do a blog update. It isn't that I don't like Kate and William or weddings in general, I am just tired of hearing about it. I will admit her dress was beautiful. And yes, it's a great thing. But aren't all weddings? It is two people making a covenant before God, saying they will glorify Him better as a couple. It is amazing how silly little events like this wedding take over peoples lives. They ignore their own specific purposes and live for William and Kate, or some other celebrity. On the bright side, TCM is playing one of my favorite movies, Roman Holiday at 10! Oh wait...I don't get TCM. The bright side just vanished. 

As I step down from my soapbox, please enjoy some random photos of our monsoon-like weather this week. 

I took both of the above photos with my iPhone. 

It has been a great week. I have one final left! I learned that I am going to be a Raleigh Debutante and my Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes are going to be arriving tomorrow. And tomorrow is my birthday! I return home Monday after my last final (Econ ughhh). I am so ready for summer. I keep thinking of all the things I want to do in these free months. Hopefully I will get to do all of them

"For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him"
Colossians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3