2/29/12

Murano.

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Matthew 7:13-14

Following Christ is certainly not an easy road. But it is the ONLY one that leads to life. Life being satisfaction, clarity, and love. Choose that one. 

Here are some of my favorite photos from Murano! It is such a beautiful island, known for it's blown glass. We had the opportunity to see a demonstration of a few figures being made. 






 So beautiful. They are known for their glass horses. I went crazy and bought three to bring home with me. One for Mom, one for Olivia, and one for me. 



 My lunch: gnocchi with Norwegian lobster and pesto sauce. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3