2/5/12

In Verona.






 The Juliet wall


















Photos from the first part of our weekend trip: Verona. It was absolutely beautiful. A pleasant change of scenery. Quieter then Firenze, or at least that was my impression. From Verona we went to Lake Garda. Breathtaking. I will post pictures of that heavenly place tomorrow. 

I just went to the most wonderful church service. I am so thankful I found a contemporary church for international students. In English, thank goodness. It is called Florence Gospel Fellowship International. I am excited to have found some community. God is so good. And He is good around the World! Something I had not truly grasped until actually seeing Him work in a foreign place.

Create in me a pure heart, O God, 
   and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 
Do not cast me from your presence 
   or take your Holy Spirit from me. 
Restore to me the joy of your salvation 
   and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 51:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3