3/1/12

Picnic in the Sunshine.

You of little faith, why are you so afraid?
Matthew 8:26

This passage is so convicting to me. It comes from a famous event in which Jesus calms the storm. He is in control. We have to trust Him. It can be hard sometimes but I know from experience that it is so worth it. 

Today some of my roommates and I brought a picnic to Boboli Gardens. Where I went last week with Jackie. It was such a wonderful idea. The sun was shining and the temperature was in the 70s. I may have even gotten some sun on my face and shoulders. 

 A variation of the sandwich I have been eating every day for lunch: bread cooked in olive oil, kraft cheese (which is even better over here), salami, and, this time, cooked spinach. 

 Leah

 Nutella...

 So many people came out to enjoy the weather. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3