2/10/12

Just another Friday in Firenze.

 I began my day with a bombolono and cappuccino at the cafe near our apartment. 
 and then began our "getting lost" in the town. It must happen at least once a week. 
 We eventually made it to currently my favorite store: Melrose Vintage 
(please excuse the blur)
 It was certainly a successful trip. I will show you what I bought there tomorrow! 
 Pasta for lunch, mine and Leah's
 And then we just stumbled upon the CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL. 













 it was overwhelming, so much deliciousness in one place. 
and it wouldn't be Italy without trying on a little fur. 

It was a wonderful day. Now time for aperitivo, finally. 
Have a great Friday! 

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being.. 
      Ephesians 3:14-16 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Photos <3

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3