2/24/12

Roses and Horses in Boboli Gardens.

"'Come, follow me,' Jesus said, 'and I will make you fishers of men.'"
Matthew 4:19
Follow Him. He is the way! I love the strength I find in Jesus. I may not have all the answers, but I know that my God loves me enough to send His son to die for me. And to find the satisfaction not found in this world all I have to do is follow Him! I am so thankful for Him. 









vest-- David Kahn; shirt and pants-- Zara; shoes-- Dr. Marten's 

Today Jackie (who took these pictures, thanks Jackie!) and I ventured to the Boboli Gardens. Before coming to Italy I posted about how I wanted to see this beautiful place. It is even more amazing in person, a common characteristic of most of Italy as I am learning. 
Yesterday I finally bought something from Zara, after weeks of dreaming. I fell in love with this horse-head printed shirt. So me. It makes me feel a little better about being so far away from my horse. And pastels are so huge this season I had to get me some light pink jeans. 
And the Dr. Marten's. I have wanted some for so long. A pain in my right foot pushed me to buy them. I guess walking a minimum of three miles around Florence every day in flat soled riding boots isn't the best idea. These have saved me. 
The weather was perfect, in the 60s. At times I even had to take my vest off! I am so glad this cold spell is over, (*knock on wood*) it was pretty rough. 
Tomorrow I go to Venice! This is not real. I don't believe any of it. I will be taking pictures like a typical tourist so prepare yourselves. I am also making a post of the photos not of me taken at the gardens to post tomorrow so check that out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3