2/28/12

Acqua.

Can any of you by worrying add a single hour to this life?
Matthew 6:27

I love this verse. I went to sleep last night worried about so many things: money, this summer, my major/minor. I woke up worried as well. For my Lent reading plan I read Matthew 6 this morning and it was convicting on so many levels. I am such a worrier. I like to think I am not, that I can just go with the flow, but unfortunately for me that is near impossible. What good does it do me? None. My Heavenly Father is in control. I know He has a plan for me. Now I must live it. I must trust in Him. 

Here is one of the outfits I wore in Venice. 










denim shirt: Mom's
horse blouse: Zara
jeans: CJ
shoes: Dr. Marten's
scarf: H&M
Pictures from Murano to come tomorrow. 
Have a wonderful evening/afternoon. Don't worry, He's got it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3