2/17/12

just some wanting.

For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, 
   and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.
Hosea 6:6

Mercy, not sacrifice. That's definitely something to think about. I know it's been said many times before, but God does not want to be obligatory. He does not want our time or our money. He wants our love. He should be the first one we think of when we wake up in the morning, and the last one we talk to before we go to bed. He should be first, not because we have to put Him first, but because we want to. It is for this reason that I put the verse in the beginning of this post. That's how it should be all the time. 


photo courtesy of Nordstrom
Following the title of my post from Wednesday, I am head-over-heels in love with these Prada sunglasses. Whilst designer store exploring, I tried them on. We are a perfect match. I can see it now, us two, by the pool, reading a lovely novel, tanning. It just works.

By the way, I have been pinning up a storm lately. Do you follow me on Pinterest? You should. I mean, only if you want to :)



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3