10/27/12

Josh Dillon.

For everyone looks out for their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ. 
Philippians 2:21
I found so much conviction in this verse this morning. I am always thinking of myself and what's best for me. It's a rare occasion that I think of the interests of Jesus and the Gospel. Oh, Jesus, please change my heart. 

I recently began doing some PR for a very talented artist and good friend of my Dad's. I thought I would do a little feature here. 

About Josh Dillon: 

Josh Dillon was born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina and attended East Carolina University. He discovered his passion for drawing whilst in college, but it wasn’t until later in life that he began selling his work. 

He can draw any building or home. You can simply send in a picture of the building you would like him to draw and he will do it. What a fantastic way to remember these special places in our lives. 

Please take some time to visit the blog I created for him. There's some more pieces and information on there. Also, let me know what you think of the site. It's still in the rough but I think it's coming along quite nicely. 

Below are only a few examples of this man's incredible talent. If you live in Raleigh or are familiar with the area, you might recognize these places. 











Drawings by Josh Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3