10/15/12

Retreating.

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light.
Ephesians 5:8

Last weekend was Midtown's College Fall Retreat in Brevard, NC. It was such a wonderful trip. The weather was perfect, the leaves beautiful shades of orange, red, and yellow, the air dry and crisp, the people loving, and the message true. I took some of my most favorite pictures in this place. I give all the credit to the landscape, though. It was so nice to experience a real fall, as we don't really have one here in Columbia. 
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend. To new friends and beautiful weather...


the photos above and below of me were taken by my friend Chelsea!












Have a great Monday. 

1 comment:

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3