10/29/12

October Brunch.

I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.
Philippians 3:10-11
I am obsessing over this verse. I find Paul's prayer so beautiful. His desire is to know Christ. 
I usually feel like Paul's faith is unattainable for me. He always seems to be getting something that I'm not. But when I read this I felt a wave of comfort. His desire is just like mine. 
To know Christ and to be moved by Him. 

Yesterday was our initiation brunch. I am so excited to finally call 105 of our new members official Kappa sisters! Here's what I wore. 


Thanks Shelby for taking these pictures!

My Kappa family minus a few. I love these girls. 

What I wore:
denim shirt--Mom's
yellow, polka-dot shorts--from Bohemian in Columbia, SC
belt--J. Crew (old)
loafers--Amore Dei Cani
bag--Hobo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3