10/22/12

Scenes From My Weekend.

"...he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6
I find so much comfort in this verse. Our God does not instill in us a mission and leave us on our own. He is with us and will be with us until the end. Our mission WILL be completed. 

Last week was Fall break for me. I went home and it was wonderful. I'd been missing North Carolina's orange leaves. Columbia seems to lack those...
 I played with our sweet barn kittens. 
 I enjoyed the beautiful weather. 
 I watched some high school football. 
And I saw my stylish sister attend her first homecoming. 

Have a wonderful Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember how excited I was for my first Homecoming! So much fun. It's nice that you got a nice break this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3