10/18/12

Corn Maze.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 6:12
This verse is so helpful when I feel like I am struggling with people. When I feel hurt or frustrated I must remember that it is not the person I am against. We are called to love all. Instead, our struggle is against someone much bigger, Satan. And our Lord prepares us to face Satan's evil schemes. Satan want's us to think it is people we are against when in actuality, it's against him. Thank God for the Holy Spirit who can call us out and reveal to us where Satan has been using his trickery.  

Here are some pretty pictures I took of our sorority's sisterhood event last Sunday. We went to a corn maze and pumpkin patch. It was so much fun! 





Maybe you noticed, maybe you didn't, but I made a couple changes to the blog. Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3