10/30/12

North.

 All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.
Philippians 3:15
We have such an incredible God. There will always be things and concepts that we don't understand, but our God will make them clear to us! He loves us so much, He wants us to understand. And the more we understand, the more we will love Him and feel His presence. I am just blown away by this passage. If you have time, please read Philippians 3. It is jam-packed full of truth. 
These past few weeks have been stressful, to say the least. But God has been showing me that even when I feel as if I have nothing figured out, even when I feel indecisive and uncomfortable, He is still perfect. He is still looking after me and making His plans become a reality. It is during these times that I find real peace in Him.

I am so blessed to have the opportunity to visit such interesting, beautiful little towns for my southern studies class. It is a photography class and each of us are required to pick a town with a population of under 1000 people and photograph it. I chose North. Yes, North, South Carolina. Once the class is finished, I'll post my final pictures.

It was a cold and windy day, yesterday. It made for some very interesting shots. 
Thanks Maggie for the picture :) 

sweater--J. Crew (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3