6/29/11

Delightful.

This week and through the weekend is the NCHJA Annual Horse Show. It is certainly a great part of my summer. My mom has been organizing much of it and I came out to help last Sunday. At the Hunt Horse Complex in Raleigh the Arabian/Mini horse show was just finishing up. 




 So cute!! 
 Tiny horse trailer!

 Top-Lamade, Jeans-Seven For All Mankind



Necklace from Anthropologie 
My sister, Olivia, and I stopped at Whole Foods on the way home last night and bought us a wonderful dinner. Though I can't remember the name, the pasta was fantastic! And we had some green bean salad on the side and Italian soda to drink. 
So how about last night the Gamecocks won the COLLEGE WORLD SERIES! For the second year in a row! What a fantastic team. I am so proud to go to the University of South Carolina.

"Pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you."
2 Thessalonians 3:1

I hope you are having a great week! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3