6/25/11

After Malison.






I am a baker! I made these incredible cupcakes yesterday. From scratch. You heard me. I got the recipe here. Look how pretty they are! I also found a ton of other delicious looking recipes in the process, you can see them on my pinterest

I am about to watch The Adjustment Bureau. I hope it's good! It looks pretty interesting. But, speaking of interesting, I have something else to share with you. I have been reading David Sedaris' Barrel Fever and other stories and have fallen in love with the story After Malison. Please read it. It's about the so-called "transparency" of people and I definitely could relate. His writing is supreme. I can't get enough.

So I have a ton of pictures I wanted to post, but I think I need to start spreading them out. My goal is to start having a post every day but Sunday. I guess that means I have to engage in blog-worthy activities every day. Sounds like a rewarding challenge. 

"He [Jesus] is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only ours, but also for the sins of the whole world."
1 John 2:2
That's the Gospel right there. What a wonderful God, that He would give His son to take the wrath we all deserve. 

1 comment:

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3