6/20/11

My Life.

I know I talk about my horse a lot. But seriously, he's one of the best parts of my life. The whole horse world has made a huge impact on my life. Unfortunately, current circumstances have inhibited my competing. Last weekend I got to judge a ring at a local horse show which was a blast. I had the chance to catch up with friends and see all that I have been missing this year. So, here's a glimpse into my world. And some more pictures of the horse who holds my heart. 



 Hardy.


 At the show. 










I have missed that life more than I thought possible. Change seems to have been getting the best of me lately. But there's nothing we can do about it. I am simply along for the ride. 
I hope you enjoy the photos! All taken by me. Sorry for the lack of fashion, my face swelled up again. Apparently one of the sites where my wisdom teeth were removed is infected and I am back on antibiotics. So I haven't felt much like dressing up. 

"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalm 46:10

This verse applies to every situation imaginable. And easy to remember. 

FOLLOW:

1 comment:

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3