12/31/12

Best of 2012.

But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit. 
Jude 20

 This year has been an incredible one. Full of ups and downs, new adventures, friends, and experiences. I studied abroad in Florence, Italy and had the time of my life (and continue to miss it every single hour). I had my first internship at Chima and Rose over the summer. And then returned to Columbia to reunite with my friends and beautiful sorority sisters, and to move into an adorable little house with three other ladies. I had one of the best semesters, going to football games with the family, taking interesting courses, and becoming Kappas new philanthropy chairman. I had two of my photos displayed on campus, and had my confidence shaken and strengthened again and again. Kappa Bible Study was incredible, as well. It has been wonderful getting to know more of my sisters on a spiritual level. I am so blessed to know each and every one of them. Christ has done incredible things this year and I know He will continue to do so. 
It's bittersweet, approaching this new year. 2013, I can't believe it. 2013. Three years since I graduated high school and one year until my intended graduation date. With time, they just pass by more quickly, the years. I've compiled a bunch of photos from 2012. My favorites. Reflect with me, if you will, as we approach this new year. 
I thank you all for your support. It means so much to me. 
Have a blessed New Year. 









































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3