12/10/12

Inspiration Study Break.

...so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.
Hebrews 9:28
Will you be ready with Jesus returns? Something I don't think about nearly enough. This thought should consume my life. After all, what could be more important? Nothing. There's much conviction in this verse. But also comfort. Our Savior is coming again! To save us all! How exciting is that? 

So, it's finals time in college life. Meaning my life has been sucked away by studying. I thought it would be nice to post a few inspiring images to relieve my fellow college students. And to entertain those not going through finals. 









These photos are not mine. All sources can be found on my pinterest

Have a great Monday, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3