12/3/12

InstaLife.

Return to your rest, my soul,
    for the Lord has been good to you.
Psalm 116:7
I love this verse. I am bracing myself for a very stressful week and, to make it worse, I feel like I'm getting sick. One week left of classes, three finals, and an inDesign project separate me from the wonders of Christmas break. I can do this, with His help. He is the only one who can return my soul to rest in the midst of mayhem. I must remember the Lord has been good to me. Oh, so good. 

Just a little instagram post to keep y'all updated! 
 Painting ornaments with the lovely ladies of my Midtown Lifegroup.
 Running by the river with a beautiful friend.
 Visiting the very inspiring Mark Rothko exhibition at the Columbia Museum of Art.
 An early morning selfie with my new phone. I had to. 
 Earl grey for an afternoon pick-me-up. 
 A delicious breakfast at Drip before a fun day of shopping and cooking. 
 Money. 
 Getting ready to make dinner for my lovely Kappa Bible Study girls. 
 Being set free. 
Reading about Hell by the fountain.

follow me @makenagranger

I wish you all the best for this week. Hopefully I can find time to post some more in the coming days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3