12/17/12

These Days.

 “The Lord has done this for me,” she said. “In these days he has shown his favor and taken away my disgrace among the people.”
Luke 1:25
This morning, the #shereadstruth devotional was just what I needed. I've been wondering if I am living the life God wants me to be living. What do I do about internships? What do I do when I am done with college in 3 semesters? What does God want me to do with my life? This verse and passage describes trust. That God shows favor on those who love Him. I need to put Him first and then everything else will fall into place. 

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been hanging out at home and riding horses which hasn't left much time for a good outfit post. I decided to do a little collage of what I wear (or wish I wore) when riding. 

Equestrian



J.Crew long sleeve knit shirt / A.P.C. a p c, $370 / Angora socks / Glove / H&M , $13 / The Tailored Sportsman Trophy Hunter / Ariat Bromont Tall Winter Boot

Enjoy your Monday, everyone. Only 8 days until Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3