3/8/12

Marni at H&M

When God our Savior revealed His kindness and love, He saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit. He generously poured out the Spirit upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior. Because of His grace He declared us righteous and gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life.
    Titus 3:4-7 
This is the Gospel! I am so thankful for Jesus. This morning during a quiet time with Him I felt so overcome with joy. It's such a wonderful experience, to have joy come from no one and nothing other than God. He is so strong. He is so perfect. 

So today Leah and I fought the masses of impatient Italian women to get into Marni at H&M. I have been obsessing over the collection for a while and even in person the pieces are beautiful. However, much of it did not fit my petite frame. I'm used to it, but it was slightly disappointing. Though I did save a lot of money not buying the pants and shirts that did not fit. Anyways, here's what I bought! 


Expect to see me wearing these very often in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3