3/20/12

Duomo Climb.

 “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.
Matthew 20:16
Father, help me to understand this and live this. 

It's amazing how much there is to do in Firenze. Living there, I think I have seen it all. But, when my aunt and cousin were here we climbed the Duomo! Along with visiting so many other beautiful places of which I hadn't seen yet. Here are my photos documenting the climb. I think it's around 400 steps or something like that. My legs were trembling afterwards and I was in need of some gelato! 





 The view from the top is so breathtaking. You can see everything. There's the church of Santa Croce! 
 And the bell tower. 

 The steps are very steep on the way down. 
 I felt like I was in a dungeon at times, but I loved the tiny views from the windows. 
I have many pictures from today's visit to the main area of Geneva! I will have them posted this week! I am still catching up on all that I did last week. Oh, the joys of European adventures. :) 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos! I olve Firenze, have been there three times and will be back... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3