3/25/12

Verbier.

Psalm 130 
Out of the depths I cry to you, LORD; 
 Lord, hear my voice. 
Let your ears be attentive 
   to my cry for mercy.

 If you, LORD, kept a record of sins, 
   Lord, who could stand? 
But with you there is forgiveness, 
   so that we can, with reverence, serve you.

 I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, 
   and in his word I put my hope. 
I wait for the Lord 
   more than watchmen wait for the morning, 
   more than watchmen wait for the morning.

 Israel, put your hope in the LORD, 
   for with the LORD is unfailing love 
   and with him is full redemption. 
He himself will redeem Israel 
   from all their sins.
I read this psalm this morning. It is certainly one of my favorites. It is so beautifully written. If He kept a record of sins, NONE of us could stand. But He is so full of grace. I am so thankful. Lord, I want to wait for you and you alone. 

On Friday we went to a ski resort called Verbier. It was so breathtaking. The sky was clear, the mountains were unreal. I was in shock at the views. I found myself almost losing my balance whilst skiing because I was paying more attention to the mountains than the slopes before me. It was an incredible experience. 






 We ate lunch at a restaurant by one of the slopes. 

I had real Swiss fondue in the Alps!!!! It was a fantastic day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3