1/4/13

Weekend Getaway.

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
1 Corinthians 10:13
He will not let us be tempted beyond what we can bear and He ALWAYS provides a way out. Our God is great! 


Hello all. Just a little post for today. I saw this image on The Sartorialist and felt so inspired. Such a beautiful Fall/Winter color palette. And I love the oxfords. And her hair! Ah, love it all. I hope this inspires you as much as it does me. 

I am off to Pinehurst for the weekend for the NCHJA Banquet. I hope to take lots of pictures to show you! Until then, have a wonderful weekend! Make the most of it. 

Oh yeah, and keep up with all my adventures on instagram! 
@makenagranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3