1/19/13

Inspiration Saturday.

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13
Very convicting this morning. I've been fretting about what I'm doing this summer, this week, and every day. How silly of me. He is in control. I should be seeking Him and only Him and then everything will fall into place. Much easier said than done, but I am thankful for this verse and His perfection this morning. 

Here's a long overdue inspiration post for y'all. I rekindled my relationship with Tumblr last night. It was good to be back. Here are some wonderful images I found. All sources can be found on my Tumblr












Today I'm really feeling the 50s, fall layers, fabulous people like Karlie Kloss, Anna Wintour, and Alexa Chung, and, of course, John and James. 

Also, a very happy birthday to my beautiful friend, Katy! Have fun living it up in NYC, Miss 21 year-old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3