1/8/13

Pinehurst: Day 2

For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.
Romans 7:18
I was so relieved when I read this verse this morning. I feel such an inability to do God's will so often. I am so caught up in my sinful nature. I am incredibly thankful for this verse, for Paul's wisdom, and to know that I'm not alone. There is good news that follows, however. Jesus' grace is sufficient. He knows that we are sinful by nature, and He still loved us enough to die for us on the cross. He did the good that we cannot. And for this, I am thankful and wanting to glorify Him all the more. 

Photo by my sister, Olivia

Day 2 in Pinehurst, feeling very furry. I'll admit it, I found myself petting my shoulder more times than once. It's a great stress reliever. 

sweater-- J. Crew
vest-- Mom's 
sunglasses-- Jimmy Choo (old)

Have a great day, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3