1/28/13

Be Above It.

The righteous will never be uprooted, but the wicked will not remain in the land. 
Proverbs 10:30
Lately, I've been working on trust. I've always been the kind of person who trusts when it's convenient, but as soon as things get rough I just want to dig myself a hole to hide in. But that's not what faith is about. Faith is trusting no matter the circumstances. And it's even better with Christ, we have so much reason to trust in Him. He saved us when He knew all our sin, all our mistakes. Why not trust Him?

My current obsession is fun socks peeking out beneath cuffed jeans and tucked-in button-downs. I have to catch myself some days, making sure I at least add a little variety. Do you ever love a look so much that you don't want to wear anything else?  





vest-- J. Crew (old)
button-down-- J. Crew
jeans-- Marc Jacobs
socks-- Free People
boots-- Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3