1/18/13

Update.

The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it. 
1 Corinthians 10:26



Sorry for not blogging this week, guys. I've been getting back into the swing of things. I returned to Columbia and classes and Kappa. It's been wonderful, but very busy and actually quite confusing. Thankfully it's the weekend and I have some time to breathe. I hope to have an outfit post up soon! But until then, here is a picture of the parking lot in front of my house in the middle of the storms that hit last night. The sunset was breathtaking with all the clouds and breaks in clouds. I loved the reflection of the pink, purple, and blue on the pavement. I walked outside to leave for the gym and immediately ran back upstairs and grabbed my camera. This doesn't do it justice, but I thought it a pretty cool photo. Enjoy. And have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3