9/17/12

Sweaters and Boots.

 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:6-7
I know I talk about Jesus Calling a lot, but this morning the Spirit was moving in that book. Life has seemed scary lately. My future is approaching more quickly than I'd like. I've been trying to figure out what I'll do next summer and in the next few years after I've graduated. Jesus Calling reminded me that God is in control. That I don't have to worry about my future. That I am not designed to plan everything. 
Here's what it said:

"You will not find My Peace by engaging in excessive planning; attempting to control what will happen to you in the future. That is a commonly practiced form of unbelief. When your mind spins with multiple plans, Peace may sometimes seem to be within your grasp; yet it always eludes you. Just when you think you have prepared for all possibilities, something unexpected pops up and throws things into confusion.

I did not design the human mind to figure out the future. That is beyond your capability. I crafted your mind for continual communication with Me. Bring Me all your needs, your hopes and fears. Commit everything into My care. Turn from the path of planning to the path of Peace."
Jesus Calling for September 17

So that nice fall weather we had in Columbia last week seems to have left us again. It's back to being humid and I'm back to craving sweaters I can't wear. 
Here's a little wish list of my favorite fall pieces. Sweaters and boots. 


sweaters and boots



J.Crew long sleeve top / Madewell sheep sweater / rag & bone dolman shirt / Genuine leather boots / Alexander Wang stacked heel, $980 / Frye flat shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3