9/24/12

Parents Cocktail.

“For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”
Galatians 2:19-20
Lately God has been teaching me about His righteousness in new ways. I have had some mini-realizations over the past week that have showed me how much He doesn't need me. It doesn't matter how much I plan or how much I prepare, His power doesn't depend on that. His righteousness is limitless. How beautiful is that? He can do wonders without us, but He chooses to work through us. It is His will not ours. 
Sorry for the scattered thoughts, but that's how the Spirit works in me sometimes. 

Last weekend was Parents Weekend. Our sorority had a fun little party for them. Here's what I wore. 







asymmetrical beige dress-- from the Wish outlet in Columbia, SC
sandals-- Michael Kors (spring '12)
belt--from Saks, old

1 comment:

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3