9/21/12

Pinning.

 Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Galatians 1:10
I often don't notice when I am seeking other people's approval until I don't have it. But as Christians we are called to only win the approval of God, who loves us so much that He sent His Son to die for us. We are to look to please Him, not others. 

Here's some of what I've pinned this week. A variation of awesome etsy artwork, some wants, and some needs. 
An awesome book to which I was introduced earlier this week. Grammar nazis, like me, would LOVE this book. 

Some cool artwork on Artspace. 
These topshop boots are EPIC. 
Love. 

I want this on my wall, please. 
This, too. Just gorgeous. 
 source 
Italian artwork, love it. 
 Big, bold sunglasses always a yes. 
THESE ARE STICKERS!! You heard me! 

Follow me on Pinterest to see my ongoing wish list and other pins. 
Oh yeah, currently listening to Yellow Sun by The Raconteurs on Spotify and it's awesome. 
That is all, enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3