9/26/12

Transitioning.

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:20
The fact that all men sin has always been a difficult one for me to truly accept. I am the kind of person who LOVES to be right. And when I'm wrong...I don't know what to do with myself. I'm horribly embarrassed and have to hide for a little while until my pride returns and I try to be right again. Lately, I've learned even more about how I think I'm right most of the time. I think I know how people ought to live their lives better than they do. God's been showing me how I live this out and it's so wrong. My concerns with other people's lives separate me from Him. I have to remember that in the end it's just me and Him and our relationship is all that I should care about. 

It's sort of fall here. This morning it felt like it, and now it's up in the 80s again. I wore this aviator jacket this morning and definitely didn't need it after eleven. 








What I wore:
striped button-down--Anthropologie
charcoal leggings-- J. Crew
leather riding boots-- Frye "Melissa"
aviator jacket-- old
cross bracelet-- a sweet gift from Mrs. Sparks, THANK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3