10/3/11

Full Swing.

I am so sorry to have abandoned this blog for the past week and a half. Life has been more crazy than I can even begin to describe. A mix of good and bad but all the while demanding circumstances have left me drained. Even as I write this, I am avoiding some possibly more important schoolwork. Oh well, I just love you all that much! I wish I could post some pictures of what I have been doing these past few days, but it must be a secret until big/little reveal. For those who may not be familiar with Sorority life, upon joining a chapter each new member is assigned a "big" making them a "little." These combinations grow into "families" and I am about to be a big! The process involves painting numerous gifts so, other than schoolwork, I have been decorating all week. I have also begun the process for studying abroad next semester! I am planning on going to Florence, Italy and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I think it will be a valuable and unforgettable experience and I can't wait to blog from there! Please let me know if you live there, know of some places I must see, or have any other advice! 

In other news, I went to Universal Studios last weekend and have yet to post about my experience. It was a blast and I have some photos to share with you. I hope to get back in to the blogging sphere this week, if circumstances allow. 









 Frozen Butterbeer!! 
 Possibly the best Salmon I've ever had, at Emeril's Tchoup Chop
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.
         John 4:24

Have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3