10/17/11

Arrested Development.


Here is my new serious addiction. Arrested Development is probably one of the best shows I have ever seen. I know this is a little  really delayed but it's on Netflix and I have almost watched all three seasons. I am so excited for the mini-series that is going to take place before the movie! Each character is flawlessly portrayed and plays a vital part in the chemistry of the show. Every episode is absolutely hilarious. 
For those of you who have yet to jump on the Arrested Development bandwagon, the show is about a ridiculously wealthy family. The father, the CEO of the Bluth Company, gets in big trouble for spending the company's money on personal luxuries and goes to jail, leaving all the companies accounts frozen. The family cannot seem to change their lifestyle, despite the middle son, Michael's (played by Jason Bateman) attempts at stopping the spending. I highly suggest you check it out. 



"Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?"
Matthew 6:27

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3