10/10/11

A True Impact.

Greek Impact was took place at the Kappa house on Wednesday. Sorry for the delayed post, I have been slacking. But this event was truly monumental. 
And it was a packed house! Praise God for His provision and His power. If it is His will, it will surely take place. We saw Him working in these past few weeks to make this happen. I was truly in disbelief the entire night. He never ceases to amaze me. I am so glad to serve Him, I am learning that life is so much better when you live it His way, the way it was designed. I am seeing Him working and there is nothing more joyful. 
The speaker, Jack Easterby was fantastic as well and I am fairly sure that we had a few come to Christ that night. More people get to share in the joy that is Jesus. To see more posts on the event see Ashley or Kitty's blogs. 


Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3