10/4/11

Fall.

The weather is changing in Columbia. Fall is approaching. And you know what that means...all of these things listed below...
 I have one major thing I must add to this beautiful diagram of fall...SWEATERS. I love sweaters possibly more than any other item of clothing. They are soft, flattering and wonderful. Their coziness makes me want to sit by the fire and sip apple cider. Fall may just be my favorite season. Especially for online window shopping, which has been a common activity of mine in the past few weeks. I have some great finds, I think. The only thing missing is money to pay for all of this. So for now, I will just marvel at the lovely garments. Hopefully after I have imagined wearing them enough the desire to own them will fade. At least, that's what my logic professor tells me. But seriously, these are sweaters, I think I will always want them. These photos are not mine and the sources can either be found on my tumblr or pinterest









Fall makes me so happy, I'm not sure why. The idea of corduroy, leather boots, warm drinks, hats and orange leaves is so delightful. It is the time for sitting outside, enjoying the dry air and spending time with great friends and family. I hope you feel the same. What are your favorite sweaters? What about fall do you enjoy? 

Be careful not to do your "acts of righteousness" before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
          Matthew 6:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3