7/22/10

Over the hill and approaching the next one.


Well it tasted great!

Earlier yesterday, I went to the Shelley lake/park with a few friends. It's so strange thinking about how we will be parting from each other in less than a month. We brought a ton of food while sitting and talking, dwelling in the summer heat. The clouds were simply amazing yesterday, I don't know why. I caught myself staring for several seconds in genuine awe. All I think of is the magnificence that is God above us. These massive clouds touch my heart in such a unique way. I have more pictures I will show below from earlier in the week. 

And there's all our food.

Below are the pictures I mentioned earlier.
There was a full rainbow in the sky. We could see both ends. The sky was filled with these paintings of God, and pictures simply do not give it justice. The rainbow is almost nonexistent in this picture, but I believe this is the one of it.

There's a silver lining. 
I took these pictures from the sunroof of our car at a Chik-fil-A. I felt like a spy. It was awesome. But anyways, the sky was incredible.

So I really want a leather satchel for college. Any recommendations? I am so not the backpack kind of girl. They just mess up my whole outfit. I need one that will hold my laptop and books. 


"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10

I love this verse. It makes all the daily troubles I experience worthwhile. And even the major difficulties. Keep with God, and you will be strong. No matter the struggle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3