6/23/14

#lilfamgoestoroo: Nashville


And now we have reached the last stop before Bonnaroo, Nashville. It was so cool to have the chance to visit this place. I've always wanted to see it and it was so very different than what I had pictured. But magical all the same. 

We visited Third Man Records, of course. I was speechless in the store. It was like flying very close to the sun, being in the store Jack White owns and frequents. We also visited the Frist Museum of Art and saw some beautiful exhibits. We then met up with my beautiful friend Christina. What a wonderful day it was. 













Bonnaroo posts begin tomorrow! 

Right now I am in NYC chasing dreams so get ready for many photos from there as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3