6/18/14

#lilfamgoestoroo: Asheville


Hi everyone! After a little vacation, I am home and ready to share with you some of my adventures. My family and I took a little road trip on the way to Bonnaroo this year, stopping in many fascinating places along the way. I came up with the hashtag lilfamgoestoroo on the first night. It's a bit of an inside joke between all of us, but if you would like to see what we posted in the moment, check it out on instagram! It's also what I will title this series of posts. Enjoy!

Our first evening was spent in Asheville, NC. We were only there long enough to do a little bit of exploring and eat a delicious dinner, but we had a great time! Here are my favorite photos. 







tank: Urban Outfitters | shorts: Urban Outfitters | shoes: Birkenstock | glasses: Warby Parker (Sinclair)




Stay tuned for many more photos this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3