6/4/14

For the Dream Interview.

I had no idea it would be so hard to decide what to wear for an interview, much less for an interview for a job I really really want. I'm still waiting on that call/email/text (?) that means the next step is there for the taking, but it can't hurt to dream up what I'm going to wear, right? Now, some of my readers may have much more experience in this area and I would love to hear what you think! 


Interview



CÉLINE sleeveless top, $285 / H M brown jacket, $42 / Opening Ceremony black skirt, $395 / Manolo Blahnik black shoes / Chanel black handbag / Tag Heuer stainless steel jewelry / H M silver jewelry, $12 / Monki round glasses, $14

If I could wear anything. If money was no object. I would wear something along the lines of this: A tasteful and fun skirt would likely be the statement in the outfit. Something that shows a little bit of originality, but doesn't take away from who am. A simple top to go under a blazer, classy shoes, minimal jewelry, and of course a watch to ensure punctuality. I would carry a classic bag to hold any portfolios and wear fresh perfume, nothing too overpowering. And sunglasses are a must, especially if I'm driving/walking for a while. 

What do you think? What is your go-to for an interview?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3