6/9/12

Inspiration Saturday.

Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
Matthew 6:27










these photos are not mine, some sources can be found on my pinterest

blog posts that have inspired me this week:
I love this post on The Bath.
This is a great post on famous, beautiful women with their cameras.
Here are some great tips on The Silk Scarf.
I want a Charleston Morning like this.

Currently I am reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel and it is fantastic! I am usually not one for historical fiction earlier than the late 19th century, but I am hooked! And learning a lot about Thomas Cromwell and the Tudors in the process.

I hope my sharing of inspiration has inspired you. ;)

Today I am headed to DC to see Foster the People and The Kooks in concert! It's going to be a fun weekend and I can't wait to post pictures!
Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3