6/26/12

July Wish List

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and His worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.
    John 4:23-24


Just a few things I'm wishing for this month. :) 


July Wish List


I am in desperate need of a new bikini. 
I went to Chanel last week and they used this fantastic bronzer that can also be used as blush. How perfect. 
I have been wanting a French press for a while. And of you use one? Is the coffee really THAT much better?
My otter box is pretty tired these days, I think it's time for an upgrade. These Lifeproof cases are awesome! I would love to take some underwater pictures. 
And these J. Crew pants are so wonderful, they're all I'm thinking about lately. 


1 comment:

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3