6/4/12

Flea Market.

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
    In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?
Psalm 56:3-4
I want to trust in You.

Yesterday, Taylor and I went to the flea market. I can't believe I had waited so long to go. When I was younger they used to sell puppies there, so of course I convinced my parents to take me as often as possible. But when they stopped selling puppies, I somewhat forgot about the flea market. Until Taylor and other friends re-introduced us. And I am so glad they did. I will post about my finds later this week.  





All photos other than the first one taken by Taylor Elizabeth McDonald

shirt- from Bohemian in Columbia, SC
monogram necklace- gift from my grandparents :) 
bag- Marc Jacobs
shorts- cut offs from Mom's jeans

2 comments:

  1. I love flea markets!
    Cute sunglasses!


    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3