6/30/12

Inspiration Saturday.

 "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.
   Ephesians 4:26-27
I love this verse and the visual it gives. It is so easy for the devil to take over when we are angry. He swoops in as quickly as possible, oftentimes before we even realize it. We must remember, even in our anger, to resist the devil, with the aid of the Holy Spirit. And when we do, it feels so much better. Anger subsides, and we see a clear picture of the Redeemer and His grace. 


Here's a little black and white inspiration in an attempt to take my mind off the scorching weather. Here in NC it's in the triple digits with our usual high humidity. A recipe for disaster, if you ask me.

sources on my tumblr and pinterest

I love this post featuring Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder. Such cuties.
I learned about some great beauty foods thanks to Refinery 29, here. Salmon all day every day.
Here is a great post on summertime beauty.

Have a great weekend, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3