1/22/12

Calmed.


Anxiety has been common in these past few days. I leave for Firenze on Tuesday. It is unreal. I am leaving the country for 4 months. The nervousness had been growing, I had begun wishing for just one more day here, then I saw this photo. 
I have no idea where this door resides. It may be in Italy, it may not be. However, I know I will be seeing many beautifully designed doors such as this in Florence. And instantly I was calm. I was reminded of the beauty, the Italian beauty I will be seeing. 
I usually don't post on Sundays, but I felt I should share this. 

Trust in the LORD
with all your heart
and lean not
on your own understanding;
in all your ways
acknowledge him,
and he will make
your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3