1/7/12

Inspiration Saturday.










all photos and sources can be found on my pinterest

What has been inspiring me lately are pastels, Karlie Kloss, and long, pretty hair. 
Also, Trend Forum is a great source of inspiration. 
And my new netflix obsession: Portlandia. Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein are hilarious! I also really want to go to Portland. Before the show I had wanted to go to Portland to see Powell's (the worlds largest bookstore). Now I want to go because it just looks like the coolest place! Filled with culture. And Powell's.

What has been inspiring you?

 Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
    2 Peter 1:5-7


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3